A student will be recommended for the degree of Doctor of Pharmacy provided the candidate:
- Is not on academic probation, has completed all prescribed academic requirements with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher, has no outstanding incomplete grades, and has a passing grade for all clinical rotations; and
- Has performed and behaved in a manner that is ethical, professional, and consistent with the practice of pharmacy; and
- Has satisfactorily passed prescribed exams; and
- Has completed all degree requirements within six (6) years following initiation of the matriculation process; and
- Has been recommended for graduation to the Dean by the APPC.