Repeating Coursework or Modified Curriculum

Students, either electing with permission or directed to repeat coursework previously taken and successfully completed with a passing grade of “pass” or a “C” or better, will be enrolled as repeating the course. The course will appear on the transcript and a grade will be recorded. While both grades will remain on the transcript, the newer grade will be considered the standing grade used to determine requirements for graduation. Even if a previous attempt was a passing grade, if a subsequent attempt results in failure, the F grade stands as the current grade for the course.

All students on a modified program are required to have a signed agreement on file with University Student Affairs.