Applicants must submit an official transcript from each college and university attended. An official transcript bears the original signature of the registrar and/or the original seal of the issuing institution. Transcripts should be mailed directly by a registrar to the:

Marshall B. Ketchum University
Enrollment and Student Services
2575 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Fullerton, CA. 92831

Foreign applicants are required to provide a course-by-course evaluation from an approved company. This evaluation must provide an equivalency of the documents and a report of the courses completed in terms of U.S. college-level semester hour credits. Contact the Registration and Records office ( for a current list of companies that provides this service.