Student Campus Store Accounts
- Special-order items must be paid for before the merchandise may be picked up.
- Refunds for Campus Store purchases are permitted on currently stocked merchandise only. No refunds are given for any ordered items or required lab equipment. Any item returned for refund must meet the following qualifications:
- item(s) must be returned no less than two weeks from the date of purchase;
- item(s) must be accompanied by a sales receipt; and
- item(s) must be in perfect condition for resale.
The Campus Store Manager will determine the condition of the item(s). Defective or damaged ordered merchandise may be returned for exchange or repair only and must also be returned within two weeks and include a sales receipt. All refunds are credited to the student’s Campus Store account.
- The due date to pay miscellaneous charges throughout the term is within 30 calendar days from the date the charge is assessed on the student’s account. An earlier due date may apply due to special circumstances, at the request of the Program.